It’s like getting a little help from your friends
Often seniors who want to remain living independently in their own home need a little extra support. That might mean some light housekeeping, help with laundry, meal preparation, transportation to medical appointments, or simply – and perhaps most importantly – some regular company. Making the decision to accept some extra care, whether for yourself or for a loved one, can be a big step. That’s where Seniors Helping Seniors can help.
Our exclusively mature helpers are all retired or semi-retired, and selected for their life experience, commitment and personality. They have time, they can relate to you or your loved one, and are likely to share similar interests and experiences. That’s why we say it’s just like getting a little help from your friends.
Here’s what you need to know about the service Seniors Helping Seniors can provide:
- It’s flexible – available 7 days a week, at any time (including overnight help, if needed), according to your needs. We can accommodate both regular commitments and one-off requests, such as respite care following a hospital stay.
- It’s bespoke: we carefully review your personal requirements to match you with a committed local helper with relevant skills and similar life experiences.
- It’s comprehensive – see a list of the extensive services we can provide here. If you don’t see what you need, have a chat with us – chances are, we just haven’t thought of that yet!
- It’s trusted: all of our mature helpers go through a rigorous vetting procedure to ensure suitability and reliability, giving you peace of mind about the service you’re receiving.
- It’s affordable: help is charged at a reasonable hourly rate, helping you stay on budget.
- It’s personal: you or your loved one will have a chance to meet your helper before any work is carried out to ensure you get along. Many helpers and the seniors they support go on to form lasting friendships.
If you or a loved one is looking for companionable at-home care, we invite you to come and have a chat without obligation, to find out more about how we can help. Call today on 020 3876 0676 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org